Ultimate Batheo Athanaton Forum
Questions. Problems, Issues - Printable Version

+- Ultimate Batheo Athanaton Forum (http://sols9.com/batheo/Forum)
+-- Forum: Intelligence (http://sols9.com/batheo/Forum/Forum-Intelligence)
+--- Forum: Ultimate Trader/Hoard List (http://sols9.com/batheo/Forum/Forum-Ultimate-Trader-Hoard-List)
+--- Thread: Questions. Problems, Issues (/Thread-Questions-Problems-Issues)

Questions. Problems, Issues - Administrator - 11-15-2011

Please post all questions, problems and other issues in this Thread.
Please also include screenshot when possible.

Thank you,

RE: Questions. Problems, Issues - Guest - 11-16-2011

Hey are the trader sheets for the whole server? I put in Zeus but when I got to the trader sheet all I saw were Poseidon players. Thanks.

RE: Questions. Problems, Issues - Administrator - 11-16-2011

Hoardsheet/Trader List was originally meant to be for private servers (i.e sheets that cannot be accessed from Server Selection).

But that will be fixed in a moment.

Server PIN/password will be available in a few days.

RE: Questions. Problems, Issues - Administrator - 11-16-2011

There you go.

Hoardsheet/Trader List of different Factions are now separated.

RE: Questions. Problems, Issues - Guest - 11-16-2011

Thank you very much! Smile

RE: Questions. Problems, Issues - [email protected] - 11-27-2011

Hello, I'm on server 40, level 60. Tried to use the hoarding but it did not work at all. Does it now work for that level?
thank you
Geo

RE: Questions. Problems, Issues - Administrator - 11-27-2011

(11-27-2011, 09:36 PM)[email protected] Wrote: Hello, I'm on server 40, level 60. Tried to use the hoarding but it did not work at all. Does it now work for that level?
thank you
Geo
Yes, the hoard list work for any level from lv 30 area to lv 100 area. You need your faction members looking at it, and recording what they are hoarding to make the hoard list effective.

RE: Questions. Problems, Issues - Guest - 12-01-2011

Great utility, thanks.

I noticed one problem though. When alpha sort is used, the line below the traders' names, which contains a brief description of each traders' benefit, does not move with the name. So the benefit descriptions are incorrect when the traders are sorted in alphabetic order.

Thanks again!

RE: Questions. Problems, Issues - Administrator - 12-01-2011

(12-01-2011, 05:28 PM)Guest Wrote: Great utility, thanks.

I noticed one problem though. When alpha sort is used, the line below the traders' names, which contains a brief description of each traders' benefit, does not move with the name. So the benefit descriptions are incorrect when the traders are sorted in alphabetic order.

Thanks again!
Thank you!

It is now fixed. Smile

RE: Questions. Problems, Issues - Guest - 12-02-2011

can we have password or access code to clear or remove traders? and only a few can access it. My server have a lot of problems that ppl resetting it n ofc noone admit to it. BIG HELP if u can thnx

RE: Questions. Problems, Issues - Administrator - 12-04-2011

(12-02-2011, 01:10 AM)Guest Wrote: can we have password or access code to clear or remove traders? and only a few can access it. My server have a lot of problems that ppl resetting it n ofc noone admit to it. BIG HELP if u can thnx
Hi,

There is a new confirmation code that you need to enter to clear the trader list, so people can't just clear the list with 1 click. I know it's not enough, but I'm too busy this month to implement passwords for custom servers or making the list auto clear for servers on different seasons.

RE: Questions. Problems, Issues - Hustler22 - 12-13-2011

I am in Zeus on server 7 and our mines/farms keeps getting reset. I know this because several have been attacked and taken by accident and i got on and it wasnt showing the farm that I was hoarding. I know for a fact i put myself on there. so there is some kind of problem with it resetting on us.

RE: Questions. Problems, Issues - Administrator - 12-14-2011

(12-13-2011, 10:41 PM)Hustler22 Wrote: I am in Zeus on server 7 and our mines/farms keeps getting reset. I know this because several have been attacked and taken by accident and i got on and it wasnt showing the farm that I was hoarding. I know for a fact i put myself on there. so there is some kind of problem with it resetting on us.
All servers, all factions trader list/hoard list work the same way (on the same code), so it cannot bug only in one server.
See:
http://sols9.com/batheo/Forum/Thread-Bugs-Report?pid=396#pid396

RE: Questions. Problems, Issues - Elron - 12-14-2011

so how does one find the hoard list (so one could use it)...all i seem to find is the how to forum

RE: Questions. Problems, Issues - Administrator - 12-14-2011

(12-14-2011, 04:55 AM)Elron Wrote: so how does one find the hoard list (so one could use it)...all i seem to find is the how to forum
How to set up the private Trader/Hoard List for your League/Faction

The link is in there.

RE: Questions. Problems, Issues - rockface - 01-05-2012

Lately every time I pull up the hoard sheet the bottom half of the sheet is cut off once I put in the city and zone information. Any help on how to fix this?

RE: Questions. Problems, Issues - Administrator - 01-05-2012

(01-05-2012, 01:19 AM)rockface Wrote: Lately every time I pull up the hoard sheet the bottom half of the sheet is cut off once I put in the city and zone information. Any help on how to fix this?
What browser and screen resolution are you using?

The Hoardsheet, after you select city and zone, looks like this:
http://i44.tinypic.com/21cbf6g.png