Ultimate Batheo Athanaton Forum
A poseidon guide for low or non VIP to get to level 130 efficiently! - Vecspace - Printable Version

+- Ultimate Batheo Athanaton Forum (http://sols9.com/batheo/Forum)
+-- Forum: Batheo, Athanaton (http://sols9.com/batheo/Forum/Forum-Batheo-Athanaton)
+--- Forum: Guides & Walkthrough (http://sols9.com/batheo/Forum/Forum-Guides-Walkthrough)
+--- Thread: A poseidon guide for low or non VIP to get to level 130 efficiently! - Vecspace (/Thread-A-poseidon-guide-for-low-or-non-VIP-to-get-to-level-130-efficiently-Vecspace)

A poseidon guide for low or non VIP to get to level 130 efficiently! - Vecspace - Pluton - 02-19-2012

by Vecspace

First to declare, i am a VIP4, but the only few VIP perks i uses is 5 training spot 2x training speed and 100% PG.
I didnt double wash any hero so i believe with time a non VIP will be able to do what i can as they only loses out in training speed.

So this guide shall start from fraction map as before it, the easiest way will just be pure lotis bomb for any poseidon.
Faction Maps at lv 87 - Vecspace

Getting to level 110
Tartarus - Cronus died in the hand of Vecspace!

Getting Sult
[Ragnarok] Sult is DOWN! - vecspace!

On the way to level 120!
Beyond the Desert: vecspace defeat the egyptian gods! A new level 117 player is born!

Skuld the terrible road block
Valkyries' Rage: Defeating Skuld - vecspace

And finally! Level 130!
[Chilly Mountain] Vecspace down Siegfried, a new level 120+ player is born!

There are a few missing BR in a few maps but i guess the information should be useful enough.
This guide is meant for people who want to use as little hero as possible to get to level 130

Main hero usage til now

For damage
Eurybia - best morale suppressor in the game, essential for all maps till Seigfield as it save you alot of drachs from enhancing cloak.

Nereus- Not as good as hemera or hera, but still do the job well as SS hit really hard. Good against mage as it can 1 shot most of them.

Lotis- One of the most important Poseidon hero, it bring me through EUR all the way till CM.

Heimdall- Anything that can be done with heimdall, can be done without heimdall in all the BR shown so far. I train him for anubis, can choose to ignore him if you are striving to reach 130 fast without enough training spot.

For support
Amphitride- good dancer, i replace her after ragnarok as i dont find her that useful anymore, 3 bug work better most of the time. Can choose to be replace earlier once eurybia and second mount is ready.

Hecate- replace after Cronus

Cronus, Thoosa and Eris- 3 most important support bugler, cronus is the best meat shield support in my opinion

So the basic route should be
Amphitride, hecate, eris, thoosa, lotis - hades/ fraction map

Amphitride, hecate, eris, thoosa, lotis, eurybia- fraction map/ tartarus

Cronus, Eris, Thoosa, Lotis, Eurybia, Nereus- Ragnarok/ Dessert/ Valk/ CM

8 heros is all you need to get you to level 130, with 2 replace after level 100. So 6 main hero will be the core of your force. Pure single wash, no double wash needed.

Hope this guide is useful for anyone trying to use as little hero as possible.
Good luck