Ultimate Batheo Athanaton Forum
[Hero] Mist - Printable Version

+- Ultimate Batheo Athanaton Forum (http://sols9.com/batheo/Forum)
+-- Forum: Batheo, Athanaton (http://sols9.com/batheo/Forum/Forum-Batheo-Athanaton)
+--- Forum: Discussions, Strategy, PvP (http://sols9.com/batheo/Forum/Forum-Discussions-Strategy-PvP)
+--- Thread: [Hero] Mist (/Thread-Hero-Mist)

[Hero] Mist - Pluton - 02-25-2012

Mist is the first recruitable in Valkyries' Rage Map.

[Image: 2w65s38.png]

Mage: Strike in Column Murk mage (similar to Hydromancer success rate)

Require a book only. Uses Element stat only. (Can be single washed)

Mist makes everything easier in Nils and Olympia maps.

What else do you know about Mist? Discuss!

RE: [Hero] Mist - Moon - 07-05-2012

Hey guys, when does the life span end? What I concern is that should I double wash mist. I know its valor is high enough but i'm not sure if it stays long enough for pp to prepare another set of valor enchanted. Any suggestion?

RE: [Hero] Mist - Sapan - 07-06-2012

Depends on who else you have I guess. I had heph so I didnt bother with doubling Mist but even if I wasnt Posi, I would wait for Jord rather then doubling Mist.

RE: [Hero] Mist - Agamemnon_S13/4 - 07-06-2012

Lifespan at least level 160. Possibly 170 - she is not replaced by isis or jord due to the strike multiple targets.

Actually alot of people dont even use heph she is so good, hitting about 500 less.

RE: [Hero] Mist - Moon - 07-08-2012

Indeed, not gonna change to a double cost hero with relevant benefit :-?
I think 160-170 is pretty short enough to ignore its valor aspect :-?

RE: [Hero] Mist - Agamemnon_S13/4 - 07-09-2012

Your skimping will HURT.

Can i just point out that she does get hit in the end of fights and she will get toasted in pvp from sult without this. Double washing a hero is two weeks of laurels at most, well worth it. Run 20 legions a day and collect frags whilst doing it - no big deal.

RE: [Hero] Mist - Sapan - 07-09-2012

I have to disagree with Agam. Not many people does have an additional valor gear available for Mist. And there are times running 20 legions a day is not an option.

I recently moved to 147 myself, and there is no laurels in here. Daily quest and gardens is where my laurels come from these days. I upgrade one tech every 3 days.

I get 684 laurels from AL4. We managed to win EL once but cost us too many divs. We need to get stronger for that. I get 250-300 laurels from the armament guys I farm.

My techs are far from being maxed, I dont do gold washing hence I need laurels for washes too, and I have no laurels at all.

I had to level up to renn my heroes further and I dont regret that I did but well, it has its side effects.

What I am thinking these days is, if I hadn't double washed Heimdall, I could go for Oeno, or try to push for Jord may be, but now that I have no laurels at all, I cant even think about these guys. Tough spot it is.

What I am trying to say is, laurels are not infinite and has to be spent wisely.

RE: [Hero] Mist - Prabhu - 07-09-2012

Save laurels for Heroism tech lol. Lvl 75 Elixir costs 100k laurels Sad

RE: [Hero] Mist - Sapan - 07-10-2012

I had brought faculty techs to 140. most unwise Sad

I hadnt anticipated EL to be this difficult. I had thought the laurel income would be steady.

We were running over SL with 3 guys with no troop loss at all.

Now we are having our asses handed over to Elf with 7 guys Smile

RE: [Hero] Mist - Prabhu - 07-10-2012

(07-10-2012, 06:17 AM)Sapan Wrote: Now we are having our asses handed over to Elf with 7 guys Smile
After second round of renns, ELs shud be fairly easy. During bonus time, you get like 2400 laurels outta ELs as 150 and like 3400ish as sub-147 for taking 1 out. 130s get plenty, abt 6kish. More so, you can get some arm frags but the drop rate is pathetic.