Ultimate Batheo Athanaton Forum
Squinters - Printable Version

+- Ultimate Batheo Athanaton Forum (http://sols9.com/batheo/Forum)
+-- Forum: Batheo, Athanaton (http://sols9.com/batheo/Forum/Forum-Batheo-Athanaton)
+--- Forum: Discussions, Strategy, PvP (http://sols9.com/batheo/Forum/Forum-Discussions-Strategy-PvP)
+--- Thread: Squinters (/Thread-Squinters)

Squinters - Pluton - 06-07-2012

Squinters, would you like me to delete your battle reports on this site also? Of course ClapAlong is obviously clueless, they have and will always only care about their money.

Do you have other game to suggest? or perhaps play chinese servers?

Anything here does not belong to ClapAlong and can be removed anytime by request. (unlike stuff in ClapAlong Forum)

RE: Squinters - Squinters - 06-08-2012

no it's ok, you can keep those reports up, I will also leave my other spreadsheet active and continuously updated as before. However, I will no longer participate on CA's forums and deleted my reports on there.

The chinese version is 100x better. All updates major/intermediate are given complete change logs. They have rolled 170, 180 and 180 1/2 updates with only 1 month in between each.

More importantly they try to engage their players by taking new suggestions for activities (i.e. the levy activity, tribute activity that batheo has) and there is always an activity ongoing. The uncreative/money-grubbing devs at CA are too concerned with adding stupid little ads to get you to buy more gold.

i will post exclusively on this site since there are no restrictions on off-site links either- done with CA and their bullshit

RE: Squinters - Prabhu - 06-08-2012

Shame on CA for losing their top contributors, one by one, due to obvious reasons.

Thanks a lot for continuing to contribute to the game community.

RE: Squinters - Agamemnon_S13/4 - 06-10-2012

Squinters what happened?

Appreciated your 150 info, kind of pointless following Mr B (insane gemming and arms) - so its helping me setup for my run - almost there.

Thanks for your help in future patches and current BRs - appreciated.

RE: Squinters - Sapan - 06-15-2012

I don’t know what those idiots made to make you quit the CA forums but I really was a fan of your work. The way you inquired the mechanics of the game, your chinese server investigations, br’s and all the data and the way you helped people. Safe to say, I admired your approach on the game.

But the main reason I am posting now, is that I feel like whining very much. Over the last few months I have grown a huge distaste for almost every action of ClapAlong. I don’t know if this is normal or am I overreacting.

The game is ok still, I guess… I don’t like it as much as I used to of course but I am still playing. But I sort of hate the company. After the last offer wall development, I went to forums and said things like “get your fucking offer wall off my face” then my post has been deleted, which led to me getting enraged more of course. I just don’t get it. CA is allowed to push a huge gold screen on my face and I am not allowed to whine about it? I cant say fucking offer wall? Some idiot named Xeno smth deletes my posts, and I see a post of his saying smth like “even mods can make mistakes from time to time”. What kind of a sick sentence this is? This is a guy who is employed by CA for 100$ per month cause he is not good for nothing else, the community is smart, the community pays the salaries of these mods, and this idiot says “even mods” He thinks he has better judgement cuz he can delete a post?? All the more reason for me to get pissed.

I opened a ticket about it but I regretted it the moment I opened the ticket. I just hate those responses that they give to tickets. All the politeness, but also all the blankness. None of the responses that are given to tickets had any value for me. That is just a service to cool the customers who get pissed at the idiotic policies of CA. And once you realize what it is, it becomes useless.

And they said, I was spamming posts so they got deleted. I sighed. Wake up idiots. I posted the same thing cuz some oh-so-powerful-mod-who-can-delete-posts of yours decided to show his muscle to me.

Tbh, I don’t even see that fucking wall. I resized the browser to hide it. But I still am frustrated becouse they think they have the right to push their fucking gold ad on my screen. And they think they have the authority to delete my fucking posts.

Evidently, I stopped buying gold. I should also be quitting the game I guess. But I have done majority of the preparation after I beat Elf so I may as well try to hit 150 before I quit.

And it is not just this wall, this was only the last incident. I get pissed about many things. Probably something is wrong with me cuz it doesn’t feel right to get pissed about a game. It is a game after wall, I am supposed to have fun playing or I am supposed to stop playing it.

But if I must name some of the sources of my frustrations, I could begin with these ill-implemented armaments. We enchant our gears hundreds of times right? We spend zillions of laurels for techs also, and it is ok. We get resources, we spend them, it is all right. But armaments has been trouble for everyone, becouse it is ill-implemented. And there are other things like mech shaped oeno. Right? Why mech shape? I cant think of a reason. Or this Han guy I read about, who fires BM without morale. I mean what sort of an idiotic idea is that, to come up with a BM who fires with 0 morale. Why do you betray the rules of your own construct, especially when there are thousands of features you can think of when designing a hero, right? Not that I will be long enough around to recruit this guy but I still get pissed somehow.

Or this luck dependant game design. We level up cyclone mages, we level up thunderstorm mages, and we say things like if I stun three times and the opponent mage fails and then anubis dodges twice, and sult crits then I win.. so If I calculate the odds.. hmm ok, 300 divs on average... What sort of a sick game design is that?

I am thinking, the initial team, who designed the game, quit the job or were transferred to another project or smth and now the current devs, or whoever is making these decisions, are clueless about how to create challenges in a non-frustrating way.

What is that warehouse? Is this for real? I would really like to know, if anyone playing this game, thinks that warehouse has been a good addition to this game and that he/she is enjoying trading goods in warehouse? An idiotic, one-dimensional design only aiming to make you sit more in front of the game, and offering nothing in return. No fun, no challenge, no coordination, no mechanics to find out, no nothing.

Compare warehouse to alchemy. Alchemy is sort of complex. There are this traders with various bonuses, there is this area price, there is these alchemists with different stats that you decide to transform from time to time, and you choose stones, and you choose partners, it has depth. You do some considerations and decision making and you may enjoy that. Not like warehouse where you are supposed to push the buy iron button every 5 minutes.

These things make me think that the initial team who desinged the game is no more in charge… The game is not getting better. It is getting worse. And easy to tell I guess, by the shrinking player base. May be they want to rob a few more dollars from the remaining guys before the servers gets completely deserted, or before it is no more financially viable to support and develop the game. May be that is why they came up with the most brilliant idea! Offer wall.

Sigh… Anyways.. Out for now.

RE: Squinters - Horus - 06-20-2012

Hey Pluton, I have a question...How'd you do that to all those BRs? O.O

RE: Squinters - Pluton - 08-15-2012

Squinters,

Plz remove your battle reports from Leto's spreadsheet? ClapAlong operators still have never even looked at their own game, but just translated some activities from chinese servers...

RE: Squinters - Squinters - 08-15-2012

i originally removed them, but after a lot of requests by players i posted them back up. CA's censorship has been very detrimental to many players being aware of the other resources that are available particularly this site.

i will consider removing it again because this new activity is asinine

RE: Squinters - Pluton - 08-16-2012

This site is created as a result of CA's (Leto's) censorship. Leto censored a excel file with all the drop list, heroes, maps and other stuff without knowing what it was. Therefore, I post no more guide on CA forum, players needs to look elsewhere for good information.

FYI WittyName got "5gems, 732 Ores +0 Gems, 732Ores" written exactly like that.

So, the new features aren't even properly tested, in addition of their fail activity.
You're free to remove them again.

RE: Squinters - Lyken - 09-22-2012

To Sapan: I am not downplaying your grevances towards Clap, and I am by NO MEANS happy with them either, but for other reasons, I just want to point out, everyone says chinese version this, chinese version that, but the reality is that batheo is the chinese version translated to english, with a few minor visual tweaks here and there, clap is in essence a bunch of monkeys uploading files, they are a bunch of useless twats ( sorry, that was as censored as i could say it) that sit and draw there cash, so toblame clp for game issues is entirely incorrect. The difference comes in that on chinese version, the mods endeavour to support there players, and fix bad things, whereas clap slowly sits translating, as they have to add everything that chinese server had, in the order it happened, hence we get buggy, sometimes daft things with the updates.

That said, I am sorry to say, i actually still enjoy the game a hell of a lot, and don't see the point of all the whinging, i simply ignore clap totally ( except for odd bitch every 6 months or so Wink) and i enjoy the game thouroughly. as for oen, as i am sure u are aware, he has been fixed and is looking awesone, as for han, he is in fact a spirit/valor mech if i am not mistaken, not bothered to research him much.

anyway, just thought i would pipe in, sorry if anything is incorrect

Lyken
Euro s1 Big Grin

RE: Squinters - punisher - 10-22-2012

I have to agree...clapalong is just repushing a game by another company...if you don't like the gameplay you have to push it towards the chs company. Also Pluton you were incorrect...most of what you have posted here is owned by clapalong...all the brs, pics, etc. Just saying you can't claim they aren't.