Ultimate Batheo Athanaton Forum
160 update changelog - Printable Version

+- Ultimate Batheo Athanaton Forum (http://sols9.com/batheo/Forum)
+-- Forum: Batheo, Athanaton (http://sols9.com/batheo/Forum/Forum-Batheo-Athanaton)
+--- Forum: Guides & Walkthrough (http://sols9.com/batheo/Forum/Forum-Guides-Walkthrough)
+--- Thread: 160 update changelog (/Thread-160-update-changelog)

Pages: 1 2

160 update changelog - Squinters - 06-25-2012

(please keep this info on these forums, I have no interest in continuing to enable Clapalong's incompetence)
1) Two new maps: Eastern and Western Han Empire (in chinese version) (20 NPC's each map)
a) Recruitables (all on second map): Huo Qubing (7th NPC, cav, continuous sneak raid), Li Guang (13th NPC, sneak raid mech), Liu Che (160 map boss, pikeman, morale absorption)
b) New Dungeon for Lost Temple

2) New Development area
a) Will appear randomly in one of 4 cities (Miletus, Macedonian, Nafplion, and Thrace)
b) Can choose different types of buildings to construct, increasing difficulty (higher cost, longer build time), yields greater drachs (see below)
c) Leaving the city or getting sent home will result in loss of building costs

Will show up as last button when selecting your city:

[Image: 594cfc7adacfb17f47025718486d0f71.bmp]

Will take you to interface where you can select constructions and view in progress constructions:

[Image: 481a86f2b55128b62e1a0647dd560cb0.jpg]

3) Outer city (see Outer City post)
a) Must be lvl 101 or higher
b) Start with 10 workers, 3 buildings (see below central building and two buildings immediately to the left)
c) 1000 "raw stones" converts to base ore (automatically done by system)

[Image: d37fa31d935a82145f74b8746338985b.jpg]

4) Gem Mines
a) Occupation time of 4 hours
b) If pillaged, will lose half of accumulated gems to pillager
c) Hoarding available
d) Can purchase ability to share occupation with faction members for gold (must be purchased each time)

5) Supreme Challenge (new world only)
a) Consumes div, but does not affect CD
b) Initial defeat of NPC will receive coffer
c) Repeated hits will result in accumulation of points (see PvE Additions post)

6) Add 3 of the 7 day activities (maybe we won't get)
a) Equipment enhancement (drachs consumed divided by level determines points) (New and Old World)
b) Defense accumulation from pvp (New world only)
c) Gem consumption- more gems used more points (New world only)
d) In new world top 3 in activity will receive gems instead of drachs: #1 10 gems, #2 8 gems, #3 6 gems

7) Purple Arms
a) Drops from NPC's in 160 maps
b) Grade 5 red converts to grade 12 purple, grade 6 red converts to grade 20 purple (fortitude maintained)
c) Max grade = 50

8) New World Optimizations
a) If city surrounded on 3 sides or 4, damage caused by attacker from surrounded city will be increased
b) Trading system optimized

9) New Tech: Heroism
a) increase attack damage (offensive elixir)
b) First level available at lvl 122

10) New Aide Function: Auto-NPC hit
a) Enter number of consecutive hits on select NPC

11) New Banquet System (see Additional features post)
a) Available at lvl 80, open at specific times and can form teams
b) Pay laurels or drachs (same for all team members), to acquire divs and drachs

12) Interface Optimizations
a) Show arms grades in BRs
b) Simplify trade animation

13) Other Optimizations
a) If group leader is attacking a legion for the first time, everyone in the group will not consume a div (encourages helping others in virgin runs for legions)
b) Building destruction changed (Defender Lvl 110 to lvl 140 building level demolished 1-3, Defender lvl 140+ demolish 1-5 levels)
c) Legion modifications: group leader can be booted, if all members of legion group inactive, group gets moved to bottom of the list on legion assembly screen
d) Number of attacks/defenses (new area) is no longer reset daily, will be reset after being sent back to capital
e) Continuous attack beyond "fatigue threshold" will result in attack/defense penalty
f) Changes to gem return for melting
g) Trading price peak time changed to 16:00
h) Mechanism for main quest changed (i.e. you don't have to continuously hold 20 cities for everyone to collect quest)

as a disclaimer this does not include intermediate updates between 160 and 170 which will likely be included in our full version update. I will add those when i have some free time since will need to sift through changelogs to find them.

RE: 160 update changelog - Pluton - 06-27-2012

Amazing info! Thanks Squinters!

I have some questions:
Trading system optimized? Does that mean -> peak time changed to 16:00?

Three new personal tokens added in the New World: Protract, Pilfer and Slander.
What do they do?

I bet "If group leader is attacking a legion for the first time, everyone in the group will not consume a div" means "If group leader is attacking a legion and has not defeated that legion, everyone in the group will not consume a div"

RE: 160 update changelog - Squinters - 06-27-2012

"optimized" = largely cosmetic lol (also i'm not sure if it is this update or future update but the cd on selling in warehouse is adjusted)

3 new tokens: i know what they do and i'm gonna guess based on the names which one is which

slander: deduct prestige from target (i've seen range from 0 to 90k)

protract: increases movement cd of target

pilfer: take drachs from target

RE: 160 update changelog - Pluton - 06-28-2012

New tokens doesn't look good... sounds like Harass token

Batheo's Lv 160 version is scheduled to be released in July.

They don't say early July this time lol.

RE: 160 update changelog - Squinters - 06-29-2012

ya i think they learned from last time lol

and these new tokens are really more of a nuisance and pilfer generates some amusing screenshots when someone has all numbers for username

RE: 160 update changelog - Moon - 07-04-2012

So, will this encourage the use of alternatives for main account to pillage and gain more gems than the others?

RE: 160 update changelog - Moon - 07-08-2012

Hey, will the upgrade exclude the chance of having arms degraded?

RE: 160 update changelog - Pluton - 07-08-2012

(07-08-2012, 08:17 AM)Moon Wrote: Hey, will the upgrade exclude the chance of having arms degraded?
Nope, this feature comes in lv 190+ update...

from http://sols9.com/batheo/Forum/Thread-Lv-160-170-180-190-Update-Preview

"190"

Arms system change: arms will no longer degrade, failing in arms upgrade
will increase fortitude more and crit chance on fortitude increase

RE: 160 update changelog - Squinters - 07-08-2012

not worth it saving up arms till 180.5 update waiting for a time when they won't degrade. but for 160 update should save up gems, will need them to upgrade buildings.

RE: 160 update changelog - Moon - 07-09-2012

Thanks guys,
So do u reckon that I still need to try my luck with arms after lv4 instead of waiting for the lv 180 update?

RE: 160 update changelog - jesfred - 07-09-2012

try it some luck maybe if you win abefore the new update you will be happy with the transfère to te purple arm grade 12 for grade 5 or grade 20 for a grade 6. and the purple can up to grade 50.

RE: 160 update changelog - Horus - 07-10-2012

Why is the group leader now allowed to be booted? Why would anyone do that? 0.0

RE: 160 update changelog - Moon - 07-11-2012

Why do pp RE-farm to have red arms failed to add up fortitude? Is the difficulty of farming and failing at purple that significant?

RE: 160 update changelog - Sapan - 07-11-2012

(06-27-2012, 03:48 AM)Squinters Wrote: 3 new tokens: i know what they do and i'm gonna guess based on the names which one is which

slander: deduct prestige from target (i've seen range from 0 to 90k)

protract: increases movement cd of target

pilfer: take drachs from target

I smell world chat drama optimization.

RE: 160 update changelog - SparrowZA - 07-13-2012

(07-08-2012, 10:21 PM)Squinters Wrote: not worth it saving up arms till 180.5 update waiting for a time when they won't degrade. but for 160 update should save up gems, will need them to upgrade buildings.

Can you clarify on that? Think I missed something...

RE: 160 update changelog - Squinters - 07-21-2012

Ok i think it was not clear when i said "first level at 122" for bravery. Here is what I meant:

there are 15 levels from lvl 120 to lvl 150.

The laurel cost for bravery is 1.5x the cost of elixir at the same level. where lvl 1 bravery equals lvl 60 elixir. In other words, lvl 61 elixir costs 44k so lvl 1 bravery costs 66k.

RE: 160 update changelog - Pluton - 07-23-2012

The new version is scheduled to be updated at the end of July.

When do you think the update will come?

Let's use the hoard sheet again for hoarding gem mines ok? We use the hoard sheet with a countdown timer on each one, which is much better than old style google spreadsheet.

RE: 160 update changelog - Pluton - 07-23-2012

Some more or less useless info:

new BM: Lunar Eclipse (probably continuous sneak raid)
new Troop: Crescent Ballista, Dragon Knights? Spatha Cavalry? Psiloi?

RE: 160 update changelog - Pluton - 07-30-2012

End of July for ClapAlong = August 2: they update on test server S1

The update will come later than August 2 for all other servers.

RE: 160 update changelog - Pluton - 08-07-2012

End of July for ClapAlong = August 9 for the rest of the servers. Slower and slower updates from them.