Ultimate Batheo Athanaton Forum
[Guide] Washing your hero: tips and advice - Printable Version

+- Ultimate Batheo Athanaton Forum (http://sols9.com/batheo/Forum)
+-- Forum: Batheo, Athanaton (http://sols9.com/batheo/Forum/Forum-Batheo-Athanaton)
+--- Forum: Guides & Walkthrough (http://sols9.com/batheo/Forum/Forum-Guides-Walkthrough)
+--- Thread: [Guide] Washing your hero: tips and advice (/Thread-Guide-Washing-your-hero-tips-and-advice)

Washing your hero: tips and advice - Pluton - 10-15-2011

by Sarias from ClapAlong Forum:

Washing your attributes tips:

1. Pick hero. There's many different qualities to heroes you should know about and I have learned as I played this game for almost a year now.

Washing attributes is tedious and hard work, sometimes frustrating. But as I learned the tricks to was faster than ever, I sometimes know what I'm doing.

One of the major things to look at first is how to wash your heroes properly. A hero that builds morale and shoots BMs obviously need high spirit. While valor units like the catapults need valor washes. And mages always need elemental except for cyclone and sunstorm mages because of their ability being set in stone.

So that leaves military bands, buglers, and dancers. I'd suggest double wash or even triple wash if you can and are patient with it. It is very possible to triple wash anything but the cost will be that much greater and take so much more time to do so.

Then there's certain units that you'll want to double wash to be effective. These are units that have the sally attack (successive BMs), Armored Charge Attack, or just about every hero after the faction maps. These such heroes will need valor and spirit washed. Yes, even the mechs past the faction maps all need a valor and spirit wash to be effective. As for the column mage, Mist, I understand that Mist needs valor or spirit plus elemental to be effective (Need a good hard reference on this).

From my own understanding, even a few mechs will need a good spirit and valor wash as well, such as cyclops armored chariot so they become near impossible to kill.

On to washing. Washes are like this: Max +20 over hero level for a single attribute. So if your hero is 60, then +80 is max. Just basic, but I need to start here before moving forward.

As for washing, the easiest way I have learned is to save at least 200,000 to use just for washing before anything else. If you are VIP 3 at lvl 101 you get a free platinum wash daily, which is cool because you can use it as a stat kickstart. DON'T SPEND GOLD ON WASHES! It is a waste of time, you should do the same thing with laurels.

As for washing, you select your hero, select wash, and maintain or take the new wash if it's higher in the category you want. You focus only on that category, sink as many laurels, always selecting the higher numbers. Sometimes if you get in a slump and the number doesn't go up, select a lower stat, for instance, you have a +47, take a +45, keep going, it will pick up a higher stat and keep building up.

For double washing, focus on two numbers, keep them within 20 points of one another, and always select the higher number of the stats.

For triple washing, this is the trickiest, I spent a million laurels to triple wash a bugler but was well worth the effort in the end with a +111/+102/+97 stat. Anyways, to do this, you will always pick the higher stats of all 3, keep the math simple, choose higher, and only keep the stats if they're within 30 points of the highest to lowest stat. That's all I have to say about that.

For any issues, to kickstart stats if they're refusing to go up, just choose stats slightly lower than the stats you want and keep building them up. They will become high very quickly.

These are my tips I have learned over time. I hope they will be of use to you.

Further additions:

What the washing does:

They increase the durability to a particular type of attack. For PvP, buglers, dancers, and military band, high spirit washes are appropriate since the majority of players use BMs for effectiveness. For the PvE environment, valor and element will be of major use.

They increase power to certain attacks, such as the BM, elemental strike, or a valor hit.

Some require higher stats in two categories to become more effective. Such as Armored Charge Attack, which is 60/40 valor to spirit ratio or something like that. Sult, Rhea, Hel, Heimdall, Edjo, and all the other sally heroes depends on valor more than spirit. So a high emphasis on valor should be used since the ratio's closer to 60/40.

I'm not the number cruncher, I've just been experimenting with the numbers for 9 months. Tongue

As I said, this is what I have learned, and I hope this all helps you out. I'm still learning this game. [Image: smile.png]

by Sarias

RE: Washing your hero: tips and advice - Comrade - 01-16-2012

(10-15-2011, 09:54 PM)Pluton Wrote: Thanks for the super helpful guide. only correction s Armored Charge is 60/40 Valor/spirit not the other way around. Smile
(10-15-2011, 09:54 PM)Pluton Wrote: Some require higher stats in two categories to become more effective. Such as Armored Charge Attack, which is 40/60 valor to spirit ratio or something like that. Sult, Rhea, Hel, Heimdall, Edjo, and all the other sally heroes depends on valor more than spirit. So a high emphasis on valor should be used since the ratio's closer to 60/40. But what I have also learned has been sally attacks from Ares, Aether, Palamean, etc... All rely on valor with spirit to do damage as well, however the number doesn't seem that great, I'm guessing 35/65 ratio. Not much, but the difference is significant in the bigger picture.

I'm not the number cruncher, I've just been experimenting with the numbers for 9 months. Tongue

As I said, this is what I have learned, and I hope this all helps you out. I'm still learning this game. [Image: smile.png]

by Sarias