Ultimate Batheo Athanaton Forum
Triple Washing - how much gold? - Printable Version

+- Ultimate Batheo Athanaton Forum (http://sols9.com/batheo/Forum)
+-- Forum: Batheo, Athanaton (http://sols9.com/batheo/Forum/Forum-Batheo-Athanaton)
+--- Forum: Discussions, Strategy, PvP (http://sols9.com/batheo/Forum/Forum-Discussions-Strategy-PvP)
+--- Thread: Triple Washing - how much gold? (/Thread-Triple-Washing-how-much-gold)

Triple Washing - how much gold? - Agamemnon_S13/4 - 08-23-2012

Whats the cost then those that have done it?

Odin clearly needs it and no way i am going with laurels, ultimate wash time if i stick it out!

RE: Triple Washing - how much gold? - Redwood - 09-15-2012

(08-23-2012, 04:17 PM)Agamemnon_S13/4 Wrote: Whats the cost then those that have done it?

Odin clearly needs it and no way i am going with laurels, ultimate wash time if i stick it out!
Typically it takes me about 6500+, but then again I am impatient sometimes and use very less laurels in the mix.
Other option is start washing slowly everyday and spend a minimum 40k laurels irrespective and about 150gold, you will get a nice triple. how soon u will complete the triple is luck and skill, which will determine your total outlay.

Btw i thought u might have already done some triple washes since u had written that long guide on washing if i remember right.

RE: Triple Washing - how much gold? - Agamemnon_S13/4 - 09-15-2012

All for doubles Redwood, the game gets hard now and i dont think i can spare heroes being one shotted

Also, got spare +110 spi red gear left over, so why not make jord a beast in pvp and solid in pve

RE: Triple Washing - how much gold? - Lyken - 09-22-2012

free plat wash to around trip 30, then daily ult wash to no more than 90 cost, so wash 50, 60, 70, and 80 max, 4 washes. doing it this way is the cheapest and most effective option, getting ancy and wasting gold upping it quick is pointless as u have the ren's to do in any case, so a total waste. This way you should b looking at anywhere from 2 to 4k gold (4k bad luck lol).

I have washed around 8 heroes in this manner on multiple accounts and that is a accurate estimation.

Hope this helps

RE: Triple Washing - how much gold? - Agamemnon_S13/4 - 09-24-2012

Thanks alot Lyken Smile

Gonna do it slow for Jord - 50 and 60 a day, i have isis until she is ready.

RE: Triple Washing - how much gold? - Lyken - 09-25-2012

Ye, that is perfect ag, that will work out very cheap for you, and you won't lose patience if u just wash with ur rens Smile

My pleasure, glad I could help Smile

Lyken

RE: Triple Washing - how much gold? - Sheldor - 12-24-2012

Hi, i have a question. Triple Wash for a non vip it's possible right ? i mean, im in olimpia right now, but i'd like to know if i can do a triple wash when the time comes, for example when i farm odin. Having only 2 gold and laurel option to the wash, it's possible ?

RE: Triple Washing - how much gold? - Guest - 12-29-2012

yeah, its possible with a bunch of laurels.
With the 180 patch, laurels are cheap and easy to get. I've tripple washed several heros with gold, but I usually just spend laurels if single or double washing heros.
A tripple wash with laurels is doable... it'll take a few million to do it though.
SteveForge, lv160
S3-Bas XXII, XXIII

RE: Triple Washing - how much gold? - Sheldor - 12-30-2012

(12-29-2012, 11:27 AM)Guest Wrote: yeah, its possible with a bunch of laurels.
With the 180 patch, laurels are cheap and easy to get. I've tripple washed several heros with gold, but I usually just spend laurels if single or double washing heros.
A tripple wash with laurels is doable... it'll take a few million to do it though.
SteveForge, lv160
S3-Bas XXII, XXIII
Thx, good to know. for me will take lots of million, but if it's doable i'll do it