Ultimate Batheo Athanaton Forum
All-out Onslaught vs Pandora's Curse - Printable Version

+- Ultimate Batheo Athanaton Forum (http://sols9.com/batheo/Forum)
+-- Forum: Batheo, Athanaton (http://sols9.com/batheo/Forum/Forum-Batheo-Athanaton)
+--- Forum: Guides & Walkthrough (http://sols9.com/batheo/Forum/Forum-Guides-Walkthrough)
+--- Thread: All-out Onslaught vs Pandora's Curse (/Thread-All-out-Onslaught-vs-Pandora-s-Curse)

All-out Onslaught vs Pandora's Curse - Pluton - 10-15-2011

Aeolus: Phantom scythe, high damage against Cavalry. BM is All-out-Onslaught.
Available to Poseidon faction at 260000 Prestige.

Troop Grade: G5.3, lv 60 with 5985 spirit Chimera. Lv 100 Magic Penetration.
Aeolus' spirit is 97 (76+21).

Damage done to NPC:
[Image: Aeolus%20vs%20Menoetius.png]

Pandora: Dryad, natural enemies of archers. BM is Pandora's Curse (stuns).
2nd mercenary in Burning Sky.

Troop Grade: G5.2, lv 59 with 5985 spirit Chimera. Lv 100 Magic Penetration.
Spirit is 114 (80+34).

Damage done to NPC:
[Image: Pandora%20vs%20Menoetius.png]

So, Aeolus's damage is 10-30% higher than Pandora's, but Pandora has stunning ability...

EDIT:
Well, I just washed Aeolus' spirit to 109 (76+33). Now the damage is much higher, even higher against Cavalry.

[Image: Aeolus%20vs%20Menoetius2.png]

I'll have to fight another NPC. -.-

RE: All-out Onslaught vs Pandora's Curse - Prabhu - 10-25-2011

(10-15-2011, 11:23 PM)Pluton Wrote: Aeolus: Phantom scythe, high damage against Cavalry. BM is All-out-Onslaught.

Pluton,

I thought the 'high damage' is only applied in valor hits and you have made it obvious that it applies even on Spirit hits. Thank you!

More information on these would help us a lot -

1. What's the speciality of each troop type? Eg., Dryad troop type is 'natural enemy of archers', but what's the bonus damage/(defense, if any) percentage on archers? Likewise, Hammer Phalanx has 'high damage'. Does that translate to Hemera is as good as Hera with crit? Smile

2. Some troop types have bonus on some other troop types. Eg., IIRC Heracles troop type has bonus damage vs Cavalry troop types. What's the percentage?

3. For the same stats, what influence does a damage type have on a troop type? For example, Cyclops' Armored Chariots have awesome defense against valor/spirit hits but not against elemental damage type whereas other mechs still take enormous spirit damage(relatively). How can this be explained with approximate(if not accurate) numbers?

I know generating a sheet on these isn't an easy job. Please take this as a suggestion to work on when you have time to spare Smile

Thank you!

RE: All-out Onslaught vs Pandora's Curse - Pluton - 10-26-2011

I though the damage increase was because All-out coeff > Pandora's Curse.

With Aeolus: high damage against Cavalry, damage was 3339 vs non cavalry, and 3708 vs Menotius(Cavalry), who had more ~10% more defense than other troops (as shown by Pandora BM).

My guess is that troop bonuses are like 10-40% range... but I didn't do much test and this one isn't very good since damage capped at max faculty.

For stats, my guess is that +1 stat => +0.5-1% damage, but again that is probably very wrong, because I didn't consider the hidden base factors.
In the last pic, Aeolus's spirit was increased +12, +damage more or less 6%, and that is only a single fight with almost max damage.
Unwashed Triton could almost 1 hit lv 112NPC, then for a washed Triton, I hope can do double that damage?

Test done on Troop grade showed 1 TG => +1% damage, again, no guarantee.

Right now, very very rare are the players that care about this info.

RE: All-out Onslaught vs Pandora's Curse - Guest - 11-22-2011

Were they both firing their BM with the same amount of morale?

Thanks

RE: All-out Onslaught vs Pandora's Curse - Pluton - 11-22-2011

Yes, both are at 202 morale.

RE: All-out Onslaught vs Pandora's Curse - Guest - 01-02-2012

I just looked at this. Stats and troop type can make a difference in the damage done. I know Daphne would do more damage than Pandora correct? The only true way to tell which is better would be to have the same troop type and stats within a couple numbers. And sadly that isn't possible Sad but it does help you see how both can do good damage.

RE: All-out Onslaught vs Pandora's Curse - Armor - 01-21-2012

You guys should look at Feng's video; he has this down to a science with most of the heroes.

Ex: He says Belle (with all out onslaught) does 1.0 damage. From there everything is compared to Belle.

Chaos heroes like pandora or daphne do .8 damage.

Line strikers like Lotis or column strikers like hercules do 1.6 damage (double as much as pandora)

Stardust heroes start at 1.6 and go up as they lose faculty maxing out at I believe 25% of their faculty. check the video for actual stats.

check out the video, it's a gem!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mLqzzsDmtE

RE: All-out Onslaught vs Pandora's Curse - Follow Henis - 02-06-2012

Does he mean Bellerophon does 1.0 per target?