Ultimate Batheo Athanaton Forum
Version 170+180 - Printable Version

+- Ultimate Batheo Athanaton Forum (http://sols9.com/batheo/Forum)
+-- Forum: Batheo, Athanaton (http://sols9.com/batheo/Forum/Forum-Batheo-Athanaton)
+--- Forum: Guides & Walkthrough (http://sols9.com/batheo/Forum/Forum-Guides-Walkthrough)
+--- Thread: Version 170+180 (/Thread-Version-170-180)

Version 170+180 - Pluton - 11-10-2012

Explosive news comes that Batheo will update its current version to Lv 180 in the near future.

[Image: cool.png]It is said that in the next version, Grade 4 or above Armament will not be degraded even when enhancement fails. Now, let's have a look at the updates of the Lv 180 version first.

I. New City and Gemtown Building
A. In the City, there will be one more Tax Office appearing when gamers reach Lv 140.
B. Jade Atelier (Gemtown Building): Upgrade increases gaining of Gems by cutting Jades, appearing when Orefield reaches Lv 160.
C. Treasure Court (Gemtown Building): Upgrade reduces the cost of cutting in percentage, appearing when Orefield reaches Lv 160.

II. Worship System
A. Gamers can gain various resources in the Worship system.
B. Worship of different gods will be activated at different level.
(a) Can worship Zeus at Lv 60, gaining Drachmas.
(b) Can worship Odin at Lv 80, gaining Laurels.
© Can worship Anubis at Lv 101, gaining Prestige.
(d) Can worship Anu at Lv 101, gaining Gems.
(e) Can worship Itzamna at Lv 130, gaining Jewels.

III. Jewels Inlay System
A. When the Assembly reaches Lv 130, you can gain Jewels in the worship system and 5 extra spaces in the Chest.
B. In the Chest, you can synthetize 2 Jewels of the same grade to a
higher-grade and better-attribute Jewel with 100% success rate.
C. In the Enhancement panel, Jewels can be inlaid into the equipment.
D. Currently there is only one Jewel called Emerald. Inlaying Emerald
into different equipment can increase their corresponding attribute:
Valor, Spirit or Element.

IV. Another Way to Gain Jewel
A. When reaching Lv 130, you can gain Jewels as rewards in the Levy Feast.
B. When reaching Lv 130, you can gain Jewels instead of Prestige in the Celebrity Tributes.

V. Two Maps of Lv 160
A. Two new maps of Lv 160 will be opened. The attainable level of Assembly is still Lv 160.
B. Only after passing the previous Lv 160 maps Hanging Garden and Babel,
can you enter the two new maps Oracle Land and City of the Gods.
C. In the map Oracle Land, there are 3 bosses with mercenary troops:
Karmanps, Kukulcan and Itzamna; In City of the Gods, there are also 3
bosses: Nanahuatzin, Gukumatz and Ometeotl.

VI. Two Maps of Lv 170
A. Two new maps of Lv 170 will be opened: Sacred Basin and Vast Wetland.
B. In the map Sacred Basin, you can recruit Karmanps who can release the
B.M Panther Pounce; In Vast Wetland, you can recruit Kukulcan who is
the Elementalist with high Shield and horizontal damage.
C. After defeating Itzamna, you can further upgrade your Assembly with
an attainable level of 165; Ometeotl, Lv 170; Karmanps of Sacred Basin,
Lv 175; Kukulcan of Vast Wetland, Lv 180.

VII. Improvement of Aide Functions
A. The layout of the Aide panel has been changed.
B. The information of Auto Join Legion Battle will be displayed in the
Aide panel. Gamers can be directed to the specific panel by clicking it.
C. The Faction Gem Mine can be gathered in the Aide panel.
D. There will be no limit on how many Tasks can be set simultaneously when Aide is Lv 4.

VIII. Optimization of Battle System
A. The function of Auto Finish Battle will be added in the battle system.
B. The items dropping from the battles before the map Tartarus will be
gained by opening the Treasure Box, but the dropping items will be
almost the same with the previous version.

IX. New Function: Hassle
A. In the Old World or New World, gamers can select a gamer of the
opponent Faction and set the times of Hassle to attack successively.
B. The attack rule is the same with the previous version. Only after the
Protection CD has been reduced to 0, can you continue to Hassle.
C. When the gamer doesn't reach the requirement of being attacked (back
to the Capital, relocate to other area or two factions allied), the
Hassle will be ended.

X. Prestige Ranking System
A. New Prestige Ranking system will be added under the Admin panel.
B. Gamers will gain corresponding rewards according to their prestige ranking every day.

XI. Optimization of Banquet System
A. New function of Auto Attend Faction Banquet will be provided.
B. The required amount of Laurels for attending the Family Banquet will be reduced.

XII. Adjustment of Fighting
A. The difficult of defeating Anubis will be reduced slightly.
B. The strength of Nut, Thor and Inanna has been improved slightly.

XIII. Other Optimization
A. The opening time of New World and the first election time of the Basileus will be brought forward to Year 196.

B. The restriction of level to the Laurels gained from defeating the Elite Legion will be lifted.C. No Gatherer is needed when you Process.
D. The first gamer to defeat the NPC in the map will be broadcasted in the Chat Box.
E. The display of the Hero Attributes will be optimized. (Basis & Evolution + Enchantment + Jewel)
F. There will be no VIP restriction for launching Extra Attack any more.

RE: Version 180 - Agamemnon_S13/4 - 11-10-2012

Right so can i check - if your 160 you get full laurels from OL etc? Thats what it looks like but failed to deliver last time! My laurels are on the floor following beating HG....

Oh when do we get this new purple gear you drill for? 190 patch or? I ask because i am very tempted to hold off on my purple cloaks and 2nd / 3rd kylin until then....

RE: Version 180 - SteveForge - 12-01-2012

(11-10-2012, 08:15 PM)Agamemnon_S13/4 Wrote: Right so can i check - if your 160 you get full laurels from OL etc? Thats what it looks like but failed to deliver last time! My laurels are on the floor following beating HG....

Oh when do we get this new purple gear you drill for? 190 patch or? I ask because i am very tempted to hold off on my purple cloaks and 2nd / 3rd kylin until then....
I agree... tempted to hold off on buffing this 2nd kylin if there's bigger and better about to spring.

Forget the LEGION laurel penalty for having high assembly levels, they should toss ALL penalties for over NPC level. Yes, there should be a BONUS for defeating NPCs of HIGHER levels than yourself, but farming Rainbow bridge to finish my red G6 arms is painful at lv160. Undecided

I hope they kill ALL NPC penalties... not just legions. Arm frag farming is more painful than anything else.

RE: Version 170+180 - Agamemnon_S13/4 - 12-01-2012

My arms have been stuck for over a month (ele hit running 800+ at G5) which means i have a single G20 arm and am miles behind where i wanted to be. Need 4 x purples i would think for 165.

RE: Version 170+180 - GBH - 12-12-2012

Found it quicker to farm purple from scratch if arms werent already G5 red seeing as how most of mine were yellow lol have a few over G20 and all are purple now the flag was the last to join the darkside and is near impossible to get frags for maybe should have grade 6 red before converting. Bit late to hold off on purple but all 5 ZC are maxed and 3 kylin the other 2 enchanted only . Heph is a fussy bugger and wont travel any other way and demands one for his juice extractor Jord as well haha don't think the update will spark any burning desire or enthusiasm have even resorted to training bm heroes to pass the time. Odin completed and max washed is ok for freakshow and pvp but not keeping him marduk last ren taking forever nanna undecided potentially crap jord almost as valuable as heph and together as 1 and 2 are formidable thor pointless inanna is great for ele build tank and non Athenians as they can hide asteria anymore at the back bonus is the stun and the lack of damage it takes, Just personal opinions while i am bored again

Cheers GBH

RE: Version 170+180 - Agamemnon_S13/4 - 12-13-2012

Okay initial feedback from patch is this :-

Training slots cost 50g, 100g, 200g to upgrade FOREVER, giving 150% 200% 250% upgrades - well worth it.

Worship does not appear free, 3g 4g etc for random gem amount - seems a huge gold sink without which you are not going further in game!

Arms - still DEGRADE - its not sorted!!

Laurels - entire cap is gone, back to 1250 laurels a div now, 3200 a legion etc - PHEW!!

In two minds about the new gems now, arms are bad enough as my arms have been stuck for 5 weeks on their own, not impressed that this gem inlay looks another huge stumbling block!