Ultimate Batheo Athanaton Forum
Guide to Dungeons, Tokens, Status - Printable Version

+- Ultimate Batheo Athanaton Forum (http://sols9.com/batheo/Forum)
+-- Forum: Batheo, Athanaton (http://sols9.com/batheo/Forum/Forum-Batheo-Athanaton)
+--- Forum: Guides & Walkthrough (http://sols9.com/batheo/Forum/Forum-Guides-Walkthrough)
+--- Thread: Guide to Dungeons, Tokens, Status (/Thread-Guide-to-Dungeons-Tokens-Status)

Guide to Dungeons, Tokens, Status - Pluton - 12-28-2011

Dungeons in Version 4.0 take much less time to complete.

What are "Dungeons"?

Dungeons or Gardens are something you should be doing every day once they become available (near the end of Golden Apple). Their are called "campaign" by the devs.

Dungeons reward transcendence and drachmas based on the time it takes to complete them. The transcendence rewarded will be the same for all participants. Drachmas are scaled by level so that higher levels get less (and therefore need to move on to the next garden which gives more base drachs and a lesser penalty for level).
After faction maps, dungeons will give chests, which gives gems, drachmas, transcendence and laurels.

Order (best to worst)
God of War (most reward, least time taken)
Divine Troops
General Invincible
Spartan Warrior
Newbie (least reward, most time taken)

How many Gardens should I run each day?

The first time you run a garden for the day it will cost you 1 div (after 20:00 Server Time).
Each time you run a garden, your cost for the next garden is globally increased by 1 div.

You will want to run AT LEAST 3 gardens each day, possibly 4-5 if you are having trouble getting a legion group together or need a hero ready for SMW. 6-7 is rarely worth unless you need alot of trans/gems.

Cool Downs: (for Version 4.0)

Move: 3, 10 sec depending on terrain
Attack: 20 sec
Replenish: ?

Cool Down goes red after attacking a NPC, after replenish or after exceeding 30 sec.
Cool Down goes white at 5 sec and below.

Tokens: (bonus you collect on the field, activate whenever you want)

Rescue: Attack without troop loss
Inspire: Increases Hit & Shield by 20%
Storm: Hit and Shield +50%. Double Attack CD. Generally don't use unless against your final enemy of the dungeon.
Faster: Reduce half of the Move CD. Attack CD stays the same.
Sweep: Reduce half of the Attack CD
Replenish: Reduce half of the Replenishment CD
March: March and ignore the terrain <- Does not reduce move CD for difficult terrain!
What march token really does is it allows you to cross any terrain (red places where you can't go)

For Version 4.0, Sweep applies to all NPCs attacked within 1:18 from token activation.

NPC inflict status
NPCs can inflict status to weaken you at specific time interval.

Meteorite: Lose 50%? Troops (Themis, Edjo)
Thunderbolt: Stun for 15 sec, lose 50% Troops (Cronus)
Coil: Stun for 30sec? (Sult, Khnum) (Kill these before they affect you)
Lava:
Hellfire: Cause all players to lose 50% Troops. (Skuld)
Rebirth:
Fountain: Heals all NPC that are alive

List of Dungeons + Guides:

Garden of Hesperides (4.0 Updated)
Labyrinth of Thalassa (4.0 Updated)
Atlas Mountain 1
[AM2] Atlas Mountain II
[PB1] Pandora's Box I
[PB2] Pandora's Box II
Over the Styx I
Over the Styx II
[HD1] Hades Dungeon I
[HD2] Hades' Dungeon II
[CV] Cronus' Veangeance (4.0 Updated)
Fimbulwinter
[KoD] King of Desert
Hall of the Slain
Journey to Eternal Life

RE: Guide to Dungeons - Regina - 12-31-2011

so far i found the march token to be useful only in Fimbulwinter
the rescue token wont help if ur hitting heros r dead so try to use it early

RE: Guide to Dungeons, Tokens, Status - Pluton - 06-24-2012

Did they change the inflict status name?

Lava Spray
Inferno Flames
Coiling Roots
Soul Reshape
Healing Well
Fall of Meteor
Call of Thunder

RE: Guide to Dungeons, Tokens, Status - TheJackal - 08-14-2012

Guide to JEL - Journey to Eternail Life in Lost Temple

Have not seen any "guide" yet - here is what I have discovered as a workable method for GoW in JEL.

Going up any stair is a lot of time - avoid whenever possible.

Player #2 should be the stronger player for best result.

Player #1 takes NPC (Nephthys?) immediately next to them, then March token, activate March, then through
wall for the two NPC's on the left edge (Isis and Osiris?). Finish off with NPC in the center(Seth?).

Player #2 takes Faster token, activates, hits Ra, then on up to upper left corner to get NPC (Geb?)
on countdown there. Pickup Sweep, and activate right before hitting Anubis. Pick up the last two NPCs.

This method seems to reliably result in GoW, if you do not need to refresh troops.

Variables - chests, 1 or 2. Pick 1 up on the way to the top corner normally. sometimes 2.

May not be able to get a chest if on the left edge (player#2) and still get GoW.

An NPC (Shu?) may block your direct route to Anubis from Geb - probably best to go through him using
Sweep, vs. running around NPC and the wall to Anubis, and hope for GoW. You still have a shot at
GoW even if Anubis spawns another NPC.

(apologies for kinda guessing at some of the NPC names - should have taken a screen shot for reference).

RE: Guide to Dungeons, Tokens, Status - Guest - 08-16-2012

Method we use for jel gow on euro s1 (not sure who figured it out, provided to me by Shimy1 eus1 and s19)

1:
Defeat Nut
march token
defeat Isis
defeat Osiris
defeat Seth

2:
faster token
defeat Geb
Sweep token
defeat Shu
defeat Anubis
defeat Ra

pos 1 can afford 1 to 2 replen depending on how seperated npc's are, pos 2 preferably no replens needed, so preferably past elf, as a bm build, or at elf if solid mage build (solid mage build that just defeated elf minutes before is wat i tested with in pos 2, hardly took a scratch)

needs a fair bit of strength, but if u gotr it, super superr easy gow, a gd 10 seconds odd to spare each time

Hope this helps Smile

Lyken

RE: Guide to Dungeons, Tokens, Status - TheJackal - 08-19-2012

Tested suggestion of taking Ra last and works great. Plenty of time to get there if
you do not over run your timer.
Getting Chest along left/upper wall by player 1 seems OK - still time for GoW
(YMMV if #1 refreshes)

RE: Guide to Dungeons, Tokens, Status - Zalera - 08-30-2012

A visual might help.[Image: KfoGBP9TAmrWW9cL949X27aKkZYWdOBhamGxswgR...BVeYUSkBRw]